Solar Decathlon Teams
The university-led teams that design, build, and operate the competition's solar-powered houses are the heart of the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon. These teams competed in Solar Decathlon 2013:
- Arizona State University and The University of New Mexico
- Czech Republic: Czech Technical University
- Kentucky/Indiana: University of Louisville, Ball State University and University of Kentucky
- Middlebury College
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Norwich University
- Santa Clara University
- Southern California Institute of Architecture and California Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Team Alberta: University of Calgary
- Team Austria: Vienna University of Technology
- Team Capitol DC: The Catholic University of America, George Washington University, and American University
- Team Ontario: Queen's University, Carleton University, and Algonquin College
- Team Texas: The University of Texas at El Paso and El Paso Community College
- Tidewater Virginia: Hampton University and Old Dominion University
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of Southern California
- West Virginia University.
For information about how to contact a Solar Decathlon 2013 team, see the team contacts page.
Is your school interested in competing in the next Solar Decathlon? Learn how to apply.
Are you a current or previous Solar Decathlon decathlete? Join the Solar Decathlon Alumni Association.