Solar Decathlon 2017 Teams
The university-led teams that design, build, and operate the competition's solar-powered houses are the heart of the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon.
These teams will compete in Solar Decathlon 2017:
- Las Vegas: University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Maryland: University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- Missouri S&T: Missouri University of Science and Technology (Rolla, Missouri)
- Netherlands: HU University of Applied Science Utrecht (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Northwestern: Northwestern University (Evanston, Illinois)
- Swiss Team: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, School of Engineering and Architecture Fribourg, Geneva University of Art and Design, and the University of Fribourg (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Team Alabama: University of Alabama at Birmingham and Calhoun Community College (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Team Daytona Beach: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Daytona State College (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- UC Berkeley/U of Denver: University of California at Berkeley and University of Denver (Berkeley, California)
- UC Davis: University of California, Davis (Davis, California)
- Wash U – St. Louis: Washington University (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Washington State: Washington State University (Pullman, Washington)
- West Virginia: West Virginia University (Morgantown, West Virginia).
See a complete list of Solar Decathlon 2017 team contacts.