Solar Decathlon Sponsors
The U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2017 will re-envision the future of sustainable design in a vibrant event. Your participation as a sponsor allows your organization to directly impact tomorrow's clean energy workforce.
If you are interested in learning about sponsorship opportunities for Solar Decathlon 2017 in Denver, Colorado, please contact our Sponsorship Manager:
The Solar Decathlon can benefit from tax-deductible donations of any amount through www.supportsolar.org.
If you are interested in sponsoring a Solar Decathlon team, please contact teams individually.
The U.S. Department of Energy, along with the City of Denver, State of Colorado, and private sector partners, will be promoting the Solar Decathlon 2017 event to millions of consumers and professionals around the nation, resulting in hundreds of thousands of highly motivated attendees. A target of 90,000 visitors will attend over nine days of the public event, October 5–9, 2017, and October 12–15, 2017. The event will be pre- and post-marketed in the year leading up to the 2017 event, and in the years following to Solar Decathlon 2020.
Solar Decathlon 2017 sponsorship opportunities allow corporate and nonprofit organizations to partner with the U.S. Department of Energy. Benefits may include:
- National, regional, and professional traditional and electronic media/promotional outreach
- Onsite and online placement and recognition
- Dedicated Expo booth space
- Event speaking opportunities
- VIP event attendance
- Promotional packages and outreach support to showcase your organization's commitment to sustainability
- Options to sponsor specific event needs and custom media outreach
- Tax documentation from official partner 501(C)3 non-profit organization for cash and in-kind contributions.
Thank you 2017 sponsors!
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Center for Science Teaching and Learning (CSTL)
- City and County of Denver
- D+R International
- Denver International Airport
- Denver Water
- Modern in Denver
- Panasonic Energy Solutions
- Schneider Electric
- Solar Novus Today
- Thrive Home Builders
- Visit Denver
- WAC Lighting
- Wells Fargo
- Westin Denver International Airport and PSAV
- Xcel Energy